- Figure out what to charge as a freelancer...?
- Raise my rates for existing clients periodically and
These two common questions linger like a bad cough for many freelancers; they just won't go away, especially for newbies.
- Figure out the right starting rate for you (within the hour, in fact!)
- Be confident in the pricing structure you choose
- Begin raising your rates steadily
- Approach rate raise conversations with current clients strategically and put yourself in the best position to earn more
GAINS FROM THIS GUIDE
In you'll learn:
- The pros and cons of four common ways of pricing freelance writing (and other) services
- A simple 5-step process to calculating your rate, as well as how to double-check that the price is right and will help you grow your business
- When and how to raise your rates steadily (and with no risk)
- Four techniques and scripts you can use for successful rate raise conversations with current clients
Get the guide to pricing your freelancing services and raising your rates with ease!
This short but jam-packed guide covers four common pricing structures, how to settle on the right rate for your services and how to raise your rates over time (without the usual stress of a rate raise convo).